Listen, people, the one thing you’ll get to know about me is that I care. I’m passionate about helping you with your real estate needs, whether that’s finding the right dream home or selling your home quickly at top dollar. I care. I really do. I also care about your family and our community. That’s why I’m doing the Drive Friendly, Arrive Safely campaign with my husband, Steve, and other local business owners. Will you sign the pledge?
Why The Pledge?
I have several friends who lost their mothers to drunk drivers. I’ve seen firsthand how these avoidable losses changed families forever. And it affects the whole community. If we can help spare one family that kind of pain it will all be worth it. That is why we’re doing this pledge — to help save lives on our neighborhood roads. When people drive friendly, they arrive safely.
We’re working with local Chambers of Commerce, school districts, and the community at large to come together in a promise to keep our roads safe. When we all work together this way, I believe wholeheartedly that we’ll reduce the number of accidents, and that will save life and limb.
Because the statistics out there are scary.
The Statistics Tell The Story
Here are some statistics that we need to work on as a community.
- Approximately 2.69 people are killed each day in traffic accidents in Arizona.
- 147 Arizonans are injured on the roads each day (that’s one every ten minutes!)
- 72% of all accidents occur during daylight hours!
- Distracted drivers account for nearly 8% of all fatal accidents, and that number is increasing by 10% each year!
- 39% of high school students who drove in the past 30 days texted or emailed while driving.
C’mon, people, we can do better.
Felecia’s Raving Fans
If you’re looking to sell your home or buy a new one, hire somebody who really knows the area and what they’re doing. Call me today, and let’s talk! And maybe get a coffee. (602) 689-1805
What You Can Do?
You can sign the pledge. But the most important part of this is following up on your promise. In order to Drive Friendly and Arrive Safely, you’ll do the following — for yourself, your family, and our community:
- Wear your seatbelt
- Put the cell phone and other distractions away
- Keep music at a safe volume
- Obey the speed limit
- NEVER drive under the influence (that includes being too tired)
- And more. Learn more at Drive Friendly With Steve & Felecia
You’re going to be hearing from me regularly on this. I’m serious about our campaign! You can also stay updated by listening to our weekly radio show every Saturday at 10am (Arizona time) on The Fanatic (1580AM), on your favorite podcast app, on Facebook Live, and on YouTube. And visit Drive Friendly for our weekly blog posts and videos with tips on how to stay safe on our neighborhood streets.
And of course…remember, if you know somebody who is looking to buy or sell a home, send them my way. I’ll take great care of them, as you know.